Harmony on Twenty – New Detached Homes in HamiltonWe are updating our siteplan for Harmony on Twenty to better reflect the needs of new home buyers.
We anticipate relaunching our new site plan with all the changes and reopening our sales centre. Stay tuned you won’t want to miss this great opportunity!
40′ Lot Collection -starting from mid $700s
45′ Lot Collection -starting from mid $800s
New Homes in Hamilton on the Urban BoundaryOur newest development, Harmony on Twenty, sits on the edge of urban development on Hamilton Mountain with green spaces all around. We’ve put together a portfolio of 12 distinct single family home models with limitless customization options so you can tailor the home your unique family needs. Live here:
- For easy access to major highways and an easy commute to Toronto
- For a reprieve from the confusion and congestion of city living
- To stay close to all the conveniences your family loves with more space to call your own
- To get more value for your dollar than anywhere else in the GTA
- To put down roots in a place you’ll be proud to call home
Hamilton residents (and those interested in moving to Hamilton) are choosing DeSozio Homes as their new single family home builder. That’s because you’ll receive:
- Multiple homes to choose from in each new community development.
- Included features and upgrades which other new home builders charge extra for.
- The option to build a fully custom dream home from scratch if you wish.
- Decades of superior new home building experience, service and attention.
A new detached home on Harmony on Twenty to suit your needsHamilton home buyers select from a variety of new detached homes perfect for growing your family, downsizing or simply taking advantage of buying a new home in Hamilton. Some benefits of DeSozio Homes include:
- Expansive homes ranging from 2,000 to 3,200 sq. ft.
- Smartly situated communities so you can get around Hamilton easily.
- Lots ranging from 40’ to 50’.
Fantastic features and unbelievable upgradesStylish, modern, convenient and money-saving, you get to personalize key rooms in your brand new detached home with things like:
- Energy star casement windows.
- Custom wire shelving.
- Oak or veneered staircase (you choose).
- California knockdown ceilings.
- Pull out kitchen faucets.
- Tiled en-suite soaker tub.