Harmony on Twenty Detached Homes
Upgrade to a $10,000+ All-Brick Home at No Extra Charge
Finalize your Harmony on Twenty purchase by June 30th and replace exterior siding with an all-brick home (valued at over $10,000).
We’ll use the same brick standards you select for the 1st floor exterior to create a streamlined, uniform look you’ll love.
Sound good? Book your Harmony on Twenty appointment to get started.
Harmony on Twenty Singles Purchasing Information
- Expected closing date is Spring 2019
- Prices start from the $700s
- Grand opening savings continue, receive an extra $10,000 in bonus upgrade dollars to spend should you purchase
- View Site Plan
- Visit our Sales Centre
- For information about rates, please speak to our in house TD mortgage specialist, Jeff Gawdun, for special locked in rates exclusive through DeSozio Homes. Please contact us to get in touch with Jeff.
40′ Lot Collection -starting from mid $700s
45′ Lot Collection -starting from mid $800s
New Homes in Hamilton on the Urban Boundary
Our newest development, Harmony on Twenty, sits on the edge of urban development on Hamilton Mountain with green spaces all around. We’ve put together a portfolio of 12 distinct single family home models with limitless customization options so you can tailor the home your unique family needs.
- For easy access to major highways and an easy commute to Toronto
- For a reprieve from the confusion and congestion of city living
- To stay close to all the conveniences your family loves with more space to call your own
- To get more value for your dollar than anywhere else in the GTA
- To put down roots in a place you’ll be proud to call home
Homes in our 40’ Collection
Choose one of these designs set on spacious 40’ lots where your family wakes up to the sound of robins and songbirds, not roadwork and sirens. Starting from the mid $700s.
Homes in our 45′ Collection
If you want more space, all you have to do is ask. We build magnificent homes on sprawling 45’ lots because we want your family to have the space it needs to stretch out. Starting from the mid $800s.